Tuesday, March 07, 2006


Well, everyone else I seem to know is doing this so I thought what the heck.
It is March 7th, 2006. I just got home from Ladies Bible Class and put Thomas to bed and Elizabeth is watching a Dora & Diego video.
Tomorrow is Cody's 30th birthday. I gave him 2 surprise parties this weekend, one with family and the other with close friends. He seemed to enjoy both.
Tomorrow we take Thomas to the ENT doctor to see if he will need tubes. I have had tubes and know so many who have, and the fact that I am not a worrier, I know that everything will be okay, one way or another.
I am hoping to use this tool to keep family and friends up to date on what we are up to besides the family newsletter I send out 2 x a year.
Well, not much going on here, it is time to put Elizabeth down for her nap.
Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

congrats on your page!!!

Lisa Renee said...

Fun Fun! So glad you have joined the cult! Ha ha. Your page looks great! Good luck at the ENT. Are you going to Potacki or Neal by any chance? Potacki did Ty's and my tonsils and Neal did Trent's nose :)

Anonymous said...

You did good, when do you find the time? You are exceptional!!!!

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19