Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Crazy Days

Well, I had planned to get the kids and go to Chik-fil-A and meet other young mothers from our Ladies Bible Class to eat and play, however, at 3:30 this morning Elizabeth ran in our room crying and wanted me to hold her. She was kind of acting like she hurt so I asked her if her throat her because she was grabbing at it, she said yes and wanted a drink, she then proceeded to throw up. Isn't it amazing how fast mother's hands are. Needless to say she threw up 2 more times early this morning and the last time at about 7. So, I did not get to go enjoy a chicken biscuit sandwich with the ladies.
I did, however, have a sweet friend come over and bring me one when she found out I wasn't going to be able to join the ladies. Wasn't that so sweet. I have such really sweet and caring friends.
The rest of my day was uneventful. Elizabeth would be clingy and want to be held and then she would want to go to the playroom and watch Diego (she love the "rescue pack" song). Thomas would love on Elizabeth and just play. He is so easy going. I did have to wrestle with him to keep him from going into her room when she laid down for a nap.
By bedtime, everyone was in good spirits and happy.
Speaking of bedtime....

No comments:

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19