Thursday, March 09, 2006




Here are some pictures of all of us. I couldn't get them to post before so I hope they do now. Let me tell you these kids are "hams" when it comes to cameras. They see one and they start saying "cheese". It is pretty funny. I have a busy day today. Lots and lots of laundry. Thursday's I take care of my nephew Reid and today I am also watching his baby brother Holt while my mother-in-law, Shirley gets her hair done. They all get along so well and they all love the baby so it shouldn't be too bad. I can actually even get them all to take a nap at the same time. Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Those are PRECIOUS pics! I love how you can see Thomas's spikey hair. Have fun today with all those kiddoes! Hey I will keep them if you ever want to go get your hair done or anything you might want to go do. I will be availble after next week. Let me do that for you sometime. You do so much for me and I would like to return the favor sometime.

The Binkley Family said...

Those are really cute pictures! And such cute kids! I am so glad you are blogging!!!!

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19