Thursday, March 23, 2006

Spring is here and it is snowing...

I have had a pretty busy week. We are getting a new water softening system and r/o water. We were renting from Culligan but found this new system at the Home & Garden Show. So he put in our new r/o water system and we got this fancy spout, so....we had to get a new faucet. This new one has the vegetable sprayer on the faucet spout. It is real pretty. We have had some people come and give estimates for new counter tops in the kitchen. We will probably wait awhile for that...it is quite expensive. But definitely one day...especially if we ever decide to move...that would be a big plus when selling it.
The kids are good. They loved the snow last night. It has been in the 80's and now it is in the 30's with snow. But we got lots of rain which we needed, so praise God for that. But we could use some more. The lakes and water areas are really low.
Well, Saturday is Thomas' rescheduled birthday party...I just need a few more things to pick up.
I have to say I just love fellowship. I really enjoy when I get to talk with my friends about the Lord and all He does for us. It really blesses me. It gets my spirit worked up, which is what we are supposed to be. We are supposed to be excited about the Lord. He is awesome and I have always been blessed in my life when I have followed Him. I notice that whenever bad things have happened in my life I was not following the Lord the way I should have been. But He always leads me back to the path He has for me. I praise God and thank Jesus everyday for the wonderful life I have because of them.
Sermons over...love you all.
It is on my heart to say this. If you need prayers...for anything and maybe you don't know who to turn to...please feel free to ask for them. I will pray for you. Remember too that the Lord listens to EVERYONE's prayers...He is no respecter of persons He loves us ALL!

2 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Amen sister :)

The Binkley Family said...

God is good, isn't He?

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19