Saturday, April 01, 2006

Plan change...again

Everything started out well. But I am sometimes a fly at the seat of your pants girl...that doesn't always work. Everything was going well with moving Elizabeth's bed into Thomas' room with a couple of changes to modify the bed, but Cody was trying to help Brice and let's just say, Cody is not a handy man. He decided we should just use one of the frames we already had. So we took the sides of Elizabeth's old day bed, painted them red and put them on the bed frame from the day bed. It looks really cute. But where I was going to use Thomas' convertible bed and one of the other mattresses from the daybed-trundle bed..well, that didn't work, because the convertible makes into a full bed not a twin bed...so we are going to have to buy her a new head and footboard anyway. But that is okay with me. That way I can get a really cute girly bed. So if anyone wants to buy a convertible baby bed, let me know.
Cody I think is better about the situation before but he did tell me next time he would listen to what I am saying and we would discuss it. See, I told him everything I was going to do and he never really complained or questioned it. So I feel no guilt.
The kids are asleep and probably Cody is too. I will take a shower and get ready because tonight we are going to the ABC Rodeo. The kids should love it. Yes, Sesame Street was a treat for the kids too. But our friend that went with us her son started throwing up at 11 last night and Thomas has had some diahrea (sp) so they may have caught something off the chair they both licked!!
Shower time!!!

No comments:

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19