Sunday, April 02, 2006

It needs to be said...

I am a Christian women. I believe in the Lord my God and Jesus Christ my Savior with all of my heart and soul. I write about things in my blog that pertain to my life and the people in my life. Jesus is the biggest part of my life. I would not be where or who I am today without Him. I tried it on my own and I didn't do a very good job of having a good and happy life. In fact, I honestly had no joy in my life. Jesus has given me that here on Earth and I know I will receive it when I go home to be with Him.
I do not force my beliefs on anyone, but it is my duty as a Christian to tell everyone anyway I can about the good news. I also do not condem anyone who does not belief, I pray for them. That if it is not me, then someone else will enter their life and they will hear the truth from them. I celebrate my life in Him everyday and to deny or omit Him would just not be who I am.
God Bless you and I pray many blessing upon your lives and family.

No comments:

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19