Monday, April 24, 2006

Let's Party

Again, I can't believe it has been so longed since I blogged. The time is just going by so quickly. Really an uneventful week. I did switch children on Thursday to babysit, I had Holt instead of Reid. Shirley had a funeral to go too and there was no way I was babysitting 4 children under 4.

We had a bible class party Saturday. We had a good turn out - about 6 couples. We rented a blow up castle for the kids to play on or should I say dads to play on. It went really good and the hot dogs were great!!

We went to church Sunday morning and Sunday night. I did have a weird thing happen to me on the way home from church. We were riding in the van and out of no where I got extremely dizzy where I had to close my eyes and the world was just spinning around me and anytime I turned my head or walked it hit me again. It was like that until I went to bed. But I prayed for healing so whatever it was is gone and I woke up fine. I did warn Cody to watch for slurred speech.

Tonight I rented a movie based on a book by my favorite author - Frank Peretti "The Visitation". I am glad to see people other than myself are interested in making his books into movies.

So the kids are in bed, I am going to have some "steak" and watch my movie. Oh yeah, when I was in high school Sam's carried these steak burritos that were sooooo good. After I graduated high school and was going to stock my freezer with these awesome burritos they no longer carried them, but THERE BACK !!!!!
Needless to say I am a happy women.

God Bless!!

2 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

Hope you are all better. Let me know if you need a break!

Lisa Renee said...

I will have to look out for those ssteak burritios! Hope your week is g oing well. Talk to you soon.

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19