Thursday, July 27, 2006

Happy Birthday to me...

Yesterday was my birthday, I turned 35. My husband and children got me a fancy coffee maker for my birthday - it is exactly what I needed and wanted. My husband truly pays attention to the things I say, I give him a hard time sometimes but he is the BEST!!!
Tuesday night Cody watched the kids so I could go to my friend Lisa's house to eat and visit - a girls night out. When I got there she had gotten some other of my girl friends together and had a little surprise party. We ate pizza and played games. It was sooo much fun!!!! It really meant a lot to me. Wednesday, Cody, the kids and I went to Carino's for lunch. Cody had taken me out to El Chico's (my all time favorite mex restaurant) last Saturday since my birthday was Wednesday - church night. Then we went to Bassett furniture store - my uncle is one of the owners - to check out a sale they are having. We are going to get a new mattress - praise God, and I am praying that I will get the kids new beds to go w/their newly decorated rooms, whenever I get that painting done.
Anyway, it was a great day full of love and happiness and I got to spend it with my super-great husband and my beautiful children.
Praise God for His goodness!!

5 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

I am glad you had a happy birthday and look forward to drinking some of that coffee from the snazzy high tech new machine!

Klamfam said...

I am so glad you got something you wanted. I can't wait to come over for coffee! I had a great time Tue as well. And again Happy Birthday!

mammadavis said...

Happy Birthday! My b-day was Monday. We'll have to celebrate together next year! I loved the spagetti pictures by the way!

The Binkley Family said...

What kind of coffeemaker did you get? We need a new one!

I am glad you had a good bday and sorry that I couldn't be there!

Lisa Renee said...

Saw your sister yesterday and she looks GREAT! Such a sweet little family! Your new nephew is just the teeniest tiniest most precious little thing!

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19