Monday, May 08, 2006

What a week

Well, last week was pretty busy. I went to a ladies bible study Monday night. Tuesday was Ladies Bible Class at church. Wednesday, I took my grandmother to get her hearing aids checked and Thomas' ears. More wax build up so we are going back to the ENT doctor. Thursday and Friday I had my nephew-let me just say disobedience breeds disobedience. If one doesn't want to do something, the other doesn't want to either. Needless to say there was tears, and crying and screaming but the toys finally got picked up. The rule is now that if they don't pick up they don't get to play. After lunch Reid sat on the couch real still. So he got to get down sooner than Elizabeth who thought if she didn't want to sit down I wouldn't make her. Boy, does she have a lot to learn. This is the new phase we are going through. Hopefully it won't last long, but it has been the hardest to get through. Saturday we went to a going-away/class party. After we left Cody and I went to spend some "alone" time together. We bought Mother's Day gifts for our moms and went to a restaurant and ordered some snacks and visited for about an hour. Yesterday was church and before bedtime, we took the kids to a park to play. They had a blast!!
Not much going on today. Tomorrow is Ladies Bible Class, Wednesday we go to the ear doctor, Thursday I keep Reid and Friday night Elizabeth is going to try on her flower girl dress for the wedding she is going to be in this summer. She is excited.
I pray for blessed weeks for all of you.

No comments:

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19