Monday, May 29, 2006

Time Flies

Where does the time go. Sometimes the wks just fly by and I don't feel like I have accomplished anything.
This was definately a month for out of the ordinary. My dad had to go into the hospital for tests - he had nodules on his lungs - I still don't know the results of those. My mother had to have an MRI because of some difficulty hearing and a red flag came up for the possiblity of a tumor - more than likely benign - I won't hear about the results until Wednesday when she has her doctor's appt. Last Saturday, I threw my back out - for the 4th time since I had my daughter. But I didn't have to have bed rest, pain killers or steroid injections this time and it doesn't hurt at all anymore. Prayers answered on that.
Today, we went to my mothers and swam with my sister and her kids. They always have a great time.
Life is good. My husband is perfect - in my eyes. My children are sweet. And I am happy. Praise God for the soldiers past, present and future who risk their lives for the freedoms we have.

No comments:

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19