Sunday, May 14, 2006

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY














These are my beautiful children that make being a mother special. God has greatly blessed me.
My mother's day was pretty nice. Earlier in the week Cody had taken the kids to buy my presents. Of course when I asked Elizabeth if she bought me a present she told me what it was. A jewelry box. But that's okay. I was actually impressed because it is what I needed and had spotted them at Sam's but didn't really make a big deal of it. It is really pretty and big.
Well Saturday we took my mother to Red Lobster with my sister and her kids. It was really fun to all get together and visit. Sierra, Juli and I went to the mall after while the kids, Cody, Mother and Brice went swimming - they actually floated in a big raft in the pool, but they had a blast!
Last night I opened my presents from the kids - perfume - and Cody's my jewelry box.
Today after church we went with Cody's parents to Carino's. We came home - Cody washed dishes while I changed the kids clothes (I wish it was Mother's Day every day) and we took naps.
Oh yeah, Friday night we went to the drive in and took the kids. It wasn't too bad. Thomas sat in my lap and went to sleep but Elizabeth did not fall asleep until 11:30 and she hadn't had a nap all day. But it was fun, something we will probably do again.

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS!
I am glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day! Maybe sometime we could all go to the drive in?! I have still yet to go!

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19