Friday, October 13, 2006

What A Guy...

Have you ever known someone who puts you first? Have you ever known someone who never complains? Have you known someone who makes you laugh every day? Have you ever known someone who loves you just the way you are? Have you ever known someone who tells you your beautiful at every turn?
I do. That man is my husband. He always makes sure I have everything I need and a lot of what I want. When he has a day off, he always asks me first if I had any plans before he makes his own. He never gripes about work, I have to rip it out of him. He never complains about the house not being clean or clothes not being washed or when I don't have food ready when he gets home - I have been doing better. He is a constant reminder to me that I am blessed and that God does answer prayers-even better than we give Him credit for. No matter how fat or ugly I may feel or if I don't want to wear makeup, he is always telling me I am beautiful and he loves it when I go natural and put my hair in a ponytail.
I prayed for a Christian, best friend, loving, protecting, nurturing and good lover in a husband and the Lord blessed me with that and so much more. We have never had a big fight, we may disagree about something but we never go to bed angry and we never bring it back up later. He works hard to provide for me and our children. He is a super-great dad, just ask Elizabeth or Thomas. He is a great friend - to everyone. He is a great pharmacist-just ask any of his patients or friends or family that have a medicine question. He loves the Lord and I am blessed that he loves me. He is my best friend, my soul mate and my partner for life.
Thank you Cody for being everything that you are and giving the children and I everything that you have. We love you-forever and always.

3 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man, I say it again now, I said what a mighty.................
shoop...........

Anonymous said...

Likewise, God has provided us with a wonderful wife to our son, mother for our grandchildren, and a christian friend to many. God answered our prayers when Cody was led to you to be his wife. Thank you for being a wonderful daughter-in-law. I love you , shirley

The Binkley Family said...

You do have a great husband, and he has a great wife! Can't wait to see you guys!

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19