Thursday, December 20, 2007

Okay, here is a post...
School is out, which you think would give me more time to blog, right...wrong. These are my plans for the next two weeks minus family Christmas (which I have 5).
1. clean out the cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms. I have so many half used products and they are all just piled on top of each other - I really need to get this done.
2. reorganize the kids playroom shelves and bedrooms to fit all the new bigger toys they are going to get - doll house and train and table.
3. finish reading the book I have to use as a reference to teach at ladies bible study in May. Then of course write it.
4. Lesson plans for January.
5. The one that I really need to focus on (a laptop would be so helpful on this one because doing it in the office brings the kids in there and you know how kids have to investigate everything). I am writing a book and I have gotten it at least half written on paper but I need to organize it and finish soon so I can put it in the computer get it out and published. The Lord has really pressed this upon me and I realized that when I was younger I did have a desire to write. And with all the teaching that the Lord has shown me and the desire to feed others, I realize this is a gift the Lord has bestowed upon me to carry out. I have not really come out and told anyone this (I just told Cody the other day) but I truly believe this is one of the things I am called to do.
So believe with me for the wisdom, guidance and direction of the Holy Spirit to speak through me and for the funds to get this book published.
I love you all and have a blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

3 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

I understand. I am out of school but haven't gotten around to all of the things I need to get done. It is amazing what a part time job does to the full time job of being a mommy/wife!

I hope you guys have a blessed Christmas.

Larissa said...

That is awesome that you are writing a book. I would read it! Hope you guys had a good Christmas!

Lisa Renee said...

Hope you are enjoying your break! Good luck with writing the book- I am sure that if the Holy Spirit is guiding you it will all be fine! Miss your face!

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19