Sunday, November 11, 2007

I LOVE YOU!!!

I just felt I needed to say that to everyone. I have been very busy lately and have neglected to tell those I love how much they mean to me.You may get this and think that I am not talking to you, but you would be wrong. I get strength and love everyday thinking of you and knowing you are somehow in some way apart of my life.The Lord has blessed me with such a great life and I pray never take it for granted.My heart yearns for each and everyone of you to know how important and loved you are by me.I pray over and for you everyday!! Have a blessed week and remember I love you and Jesus does too!!

2 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

Love you too, Gal! I hope things are well for you. Post some Halloween pics!!!!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I love you, too!

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19