Thursday, February 01, 2007

My Favorite Picture...




This is a picture of my grandmother with her brother, my uncle who just went home to be with the Lord.

My grandmother just had her hair done for this picture. I don't know how old they were but I just think they look so sweet.

Some people have told me that I look like my grandmother in that picture - probably more so when I was younger. But I always thought that was such a compliment because I thought she was beautiful.


My unlce was also a very handsome man, who always had a smile on his face. He was so sweet and loving.


They both are greatly missed but I look forward to seeing them again when I get to heaven.


3 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

That IS a great picture! That is funny, because I was thinking you look like her before I read on to read that others do as well! It was really nice catching up a little with you today. I just can't tell you how much I appreciate all you do for me. You are such a blessing to my life on so many levels.

realitymomma said...

wow! that pic is neat. and i am with lisa. you look like your grandmother - a lot! i said it too before i read your captioning. i can see elizabeth starting to look like her too. i look like my dad's mother who is no longer livinv and i take it as a compliment. hope you do too!

The Binkley Family said...

The resemblance is amazing. It is like you did one of those old timey pics they take at carnivals.

I admire the positive stance you take on life's situations. God bless you and your family!

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19