Tuesday, August 22, 2006

LBC

Things are headed back to the old routine with Ladies Bible Class starting. It was really nice to see everyone again, catching up on how the older ladies spent their summer. There were a lot of new young mothers this year, so it looks like it is going to be fun again this year.
Some of us "young" mothers went to Fazolli's after (definately looking forward to the adult conversation and child-free lunches again).
Elizabeth will start pre-school next Tuesday and she is very excited. I will be a sub for GL's preschool so it should be interesting.
Crystal is painting Elizabeth's and Thomas' rooms today and tomorrow so I can put their new beds in their rooms and start working on getting their room's just like I want them.
I had a great summer but am looking forward to my old schedule again and seeing friends more frequently.
God bless!!

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

Today was good wasn't it?! It will be nice to have that time again and GET ON A SCHEDULE! I am really needing that right now. I am excited about the series on Encouragement too. I can't wait to see the kid's rooms! I have not heard about their beds I don't think.

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19