Thursday, June 22, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

I thought I would blog now, since I don't know when I will get a chance in the next 3 wks. Tomorrow (6/23) we leave for OK, Elizabeth is going to be a flower girl in a wedding. She is very excited. I have to say I am too. I am curious to see how she is going to react to having to walk down the aisle with lots of people staring at her. We get back Sunday (6/25) and that night starts VBS, which we are helping with. Then Thursday night (6/29) we drive to Dallas with our friends, the Flemings so we can shop and go to a Ranger game. We did this last year and it was so much fun. With our busy lives we don't always get to visit with them and so this is something we really enjoy. It may become an annual thing. When we get back Saturday (7/1) we will catch up with the last half of the annual Dye family reunion. That is always fun. Everyone visits and plays games, especially 42. I have yet to master that game but sometimes I play and I get help from either my father-in-law or AJ (his brother). And the kids love it too, they get lots of attention. Then probably on 7/4 we will go to my mother's for holiday and pool time. The kids LOVE the pool! Then Friday (7/7) we leave for our annual Dye family vacation. This year it is just going to be Chet & Shirley, our family and the Freemans (Cody's sister Erica, her husband Rian and their 2 kids -Reid who is 2 1/2 and Holt who is 5 mos), to San Rayburn. I have never been there and only know it is HOT!!! We usually go to Ruidoso, so this should be interesting - I don't really like hot.
So it may be awhile till I blog. But I wanted to say I hope you all have a safe and happy summer. God bless you all.

2 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

I come home, you leave. Are you trying to escape me? :) Okay, come July we will get together and catch up! Miss your guts.

Lisa Renee said...

P.S.

I like your mom's comment on the last post about Father's Day. I agree... that is a Father. Nice words that made me happy to read.

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19