Thursday, July 05, 2007

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Not real sure I think I was living in Austin. I think my friend Stacey Stidham and I went to watch fire works.

2. What were you doing one year ago?
Can't really remember - probably where I was part of this 4th swimming at my mom's with my sister's family too.
Exception this yr Cody and I spent 930pm-200am in the ER - he has a kidney stone!!


3. 5 snack you enjoy.
1-chips and hot sauce/queso
2-corn nuts
3-pringles
4-cheese
5-pickles

4. 5 songs you know all the words to.

Most 80's country and pop songs. 70's country. Anything Duran Duran, Pat Benetar, Wham!, any Disney movie, and most tv theme songs from anytime.

5. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire.

1-Tithe to my church
2-Give to the ministries that teach me the Truth
3-Pay our parent's mortgages
4-College fund for our children and all nieces and nephews
5-Get a new seperate building for BH so they could have the best

6. 5 bad habits

1-outspoken about what I believe
2-low self esteem regarding looks
3-bossy
4-speaking my irritation regarding parents and discipline
5-talk alot


7. 5 things you like doing

1-Reading and studying the word
2-watching movies with my kids
3-watching movies with my husband
4-being with my friends
5-eating

8. 5 things you would never wear again

1-pantyhose
2-Hair bows
3-bikini
4-leggings
5-Stretch pants!


9. 5 favorite toys

1-Camera
2-Computer
3-DVD player
4-printer
5-can't wait to play Barbies with Elizabeth!!!

3 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

It was great to read all of your answers. Don't be too hard on yourself for standing up for what you believe in. That's not such a downer and us "chickens" need inspiration every once in a while.

Lisa Renee said...

Yea you did it! I am SOOOOOOOOO sorry to hear about Cody having kidney stones!!! I am calling you real soon! Actually you were supposed to leave today, hope I catch you or maybe you didn't go?

realitymomma said...

oh, april, we have so much in common. some of our answers were exactly the same and i had not even read your answers yet. and the outspoken, bossy and all that, we are so much alike!

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19