Thursday, March 22, 2007

It has been awhile since I posted but I have been really busy doing...nothing new really just everything.
Thomas is 3 now. He had a "Cars" birthday party at Lights Off Golf and enjoyed it! He got a couple of Lightning McQueen cars and he also got a tractor that looks like "Frank" for those of you who have seen the movie. So he plays "tractor tippin" all the time now.
Elizabeth is growing up and is enjoying being a girl. She does however prefer her toe nails to be polished but has decided she doesn't like it on her fingers. She tried to soak the polish off for about 20 min before I gave in and took it off for her. That is determination!
Cody and I are both doing well and just enjoying watching our family grow up.

2 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

Glad you guys are doing good. I cannot believe Thomas is three now! What a big boy!

Lisa Renee said...

So sad we had to miss his little party! We need to get you his gift, I just keep forgetting when I see you! That is too funny about Elizebeth and the 'finger'nail polish!!!!

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19