Saturday, December 16, 2006

Busy...busy...busy...

This has been a long week. I substituted at our church's preschool 2 days this last week and Elizabeth went to her school as usual so she got up early 4 days this week and on Thursday it definately showed. She was really tired. So was I.
This week is going to be even busier. Tomorrow is my grandmother's Christmas. Monday I sub again at preschool. Elizabeth will go to school Tuesday and Thomas will go to his one-day school (and have their party) while I am at bible study and having our Christmas luncheon. Wednesday nothing but laundry and shopping for stuff to make my takes to everyones Christmas. Thursday school again for Elizabeth. Friday my dad's Christmas, Saturday my in-laws Christmas, Sunday my mother's Christmas and Monday our Christmas.
Cody and I have decided that to help remind us all what Christmas is all about, before we open our presents we are going to have a cake and sing Happy Birthday to Jesus and thank Him for all He has blessed us with.
God bless you all, have a great Christmas and a blessed New Year!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

Wow, I am getting tired just reading about it! Thanks for subbing for me! I think you should come full time ;) Talk to you soon.........

ha- my word verification was erecjc - my mind is a little in the gutter!

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19