Sunday, September 17, 2006

I'm alive!

Well, my modem had died and it took me awhile to get a new one, but I am back.

Not much is going on here. Elizabeth is still enjoying school and gymnastics and watch her new movie "The Wild". Thomas is enjoying watching "Annie" over and over again and singing "tomorrow".

Cody is working like a busy beaver. He was recognized at work for his hard work and is going to a conference in Horshoe Bay. Not sure if the kids and I get to go but if not we will stay with our friends in Brownwood - hopefully.

I am trying to maintain a clean house, clean laundry. I do my daily devotional and study of the word, watch & listen to exceptional teachers of the word and go to bible study on Tuesday mornings and 2x a month a Thursday bible study.

Got the kids room 99% finished and should have pictures soon.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

The Binkley Family said...

I can't wait to see the pics! I know you have done a great job!

"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:19